Bring your Building Information Model visuals and data to the field.
- Navigate Building Information Models (BIM) in the field
- Field personnel update BIM attributes for commissioning, handover, operations & maintenance
- Work online or offline
- The Field BIM-Data product enables users to leverage BIM objects (e.g., equipment) and their attributes (e.g., name, type, manufacturer) in specific workflows (e.g., Commissioning).
- Data is passed from the model to Autodesk BIM 360 Field, then back again, creating a BIM that has new attributes from the field that are dynamically updated as work and operations progress. End users do not even need to see the BIM while in the field - the data are a part of the workflow in Autodesk BIM 360 Field.
- However, not all information will be stored in the BIM nor should it be - our cloud computing-based software extends BIM so its objects can be used to access other data, documents and more stored in the cloud.
See specific Field BIM® example of Commissioning and Handover.
Field BIM-Interactive™ enables BIM viewing and interactivity on the iPad.
Key features include:
- A simple interface that will allow a user to put themselves "inside" the model while in the field
- Online or offline access to interact with model files
- Support for both Navisworks® and Revit® files (with other model types to follow)
- Viewpoints are transferred from your model file into Field BIM-Interactive so you can quickly navigate to a specific location